HELLO!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! Let me know you were here.

About Me

My photo
I am married and enjoy family time. I am adopted and also adopted a child myself.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Day Mom got the call!

Children's Services called Mom and told her we have a daughter for you. Come pick her up! The day they got the call was around their 2nd wedding anniversary. I was only 8 weeks old and weighed 11 lbs. Dad held me and found a speck of fuzz on my dress and he the tiny piece off and said " Now You're perfect".
I was welcomed by everyone is the family. Aunts, uncles, grandparents all treated me as I was always part of their family from day one! I was a great anniversary gift!
I had crooked feet and had a cast on for a while. Mom could not run the sweeper if I was near because the sound was like the hospital cutting my cast off.
I was always told upfront that I was adopted and special. I was raised in a Christian home and my favorite prayer at 20 months was "In Jesus name, Amen" for before a meal and at bed time. Nice three letter words.
I was a very happy child Mom said. I would wake up smiling.

To be continues.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers