HELLO!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! Let me know you were here.

About Me

My photo
I am married and enjoy family time. I am adopted and also adopted a child myself.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Younger Years

I was 2 years old when my parents got another call to come pick up a little boy that would be my new baby "budda". Mom always involved me in "helping" take care of him by getting her the diapers. I was the big sister now!
Mom and Dad sold Shaklee products while we were growing up so she could be home to raise us. I had long thick hair and told everyone it was from the protein stuff I had!
Mom always made home made butter and we all took turns cranking the churn, she baked home made bread and cheese often, then one day she decided to try to make home made cottage cheese....I asked mom what the difference was between the kind we bought in the store and the home made kind was, and she said the stores has preservatives in it...."I told her I liked the preservatives kind better!"

We moved to the country when I was 3 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers