HELLO!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! Let me know you were here.

About Me

My photo
I am married and enjoy family time. I am adopted and also adopted a child myself.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Play Time On The Farm


I was 3 yrs old when we moved to an 80 acre farm. We lived back a long lane and we did not have to worry about playing too close to the road. We had room to run and play! We did not have a television because I picked up a bad word off of mom's soap and she said that is IT....No more TV. So until I was a teen(when we babysat Granny's TV when she went to the hospital), we did not have a TV to entertain us. We had to think of stuff to do. We were good at playing cowboys and Indians, playing house in the tree house Dad built us, Building straw and hay forts and making mud pies out of mud and corn . We would also do crafts and coloring, read lots of books, and I even played GI JOE with my brother just so he would play Barbies with me (some reason he wanted to be mean with them!).
I also remembered playing school with all my stuffed animals. You know how you lined them all up in rows and stood in front of them and pretend to teach the teddy bears how to do their letters. Cheerios and water was the Teddy's snack.
We also had animals to play with which will be another entry. ...
Those were the Good Ole Days where we had no worries.....just play time.......




What was your childhood memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers